Items Available at the Equalization Office

Section Maps
Property Search
Assessment Rolls
Land Values

If you are requesting information, please email the Description Clerk at

If you are in need of making a payment for information please use the link below and email a receipt to


The following completed forms will need to be mailed to your Township Assessor:

Address Change Request Forms

Principal Residence Exemption

Conditional Rescission of Principal Residence Exemption

Request to Rescind Principal Residence Exemption

Property Transfer Affidavits

Petition to Board of Review Forms

Mikado Land Division & Combination Requests

Caledonia Land Division & Combination Requests


Click here to view Property Taxes